Eyes wide open, l lay in bed, staring at the little flashing red light from the smoke detector on the ceiling, The journals bothered me. Sure, they lay in the dustbin. However, something about those torn pages, the dead person and her half-boyfriend, or whoever he was, intrigued me. Don’t go there, I thought, but my mind screamed down its own suggestion: Read just one page. If your question is Where can i download free books, find free ebooks, top article submission site- one of the big answer is everestebook.com
A small crowd of students, mostly men, had gathered around the Stephen’s basketball court. Girls’sports trials always garnered an audience—-there was no better excuse to check them out. Everyone spoke in English. I didn’t speak at all. I straightened my back and stared at the court with a sense of purpose, mainly to come across as if I belonged there. As ten girls came on to the court, the crowd cheered. Five of the girls belonged to the existing college team; the other five had applied for admission under the sports quota.
Download: Half Girlfriend
No comments:
Post a Comment